商务英语900句(七)

更新时间:2019-06-19 21:07 找法网官方整理
导读:
301Iwouldliketoaskyouaquestion.我想问你一个问题。302Yes.Pleasedo.好,请说。303Wouldyoucaretoanswermyquestiononthewarranty?你可以回答

  301 I would like to ask you a question.
  我想问你一个问题。

  302 Yes. Please do.
  好,请说。

  303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  308 I will try.
  我会试试看。

  309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?

  315 I will try, but no promises.
  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  我没听懂你的问题,你可以重复一遍吗?

  317 You are welcome.
  欢迎光临

  318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  319 Let me give you an indication.
  我可以提示一个想法。

  320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
  为了讨论,假设我方不同意

  323 There is no such published information.
  没有相关的出版资料。

  324 Such data is confidential.
  这样的资料为机密资料。

  325 I am not sure such data does exist.
  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  326 It would depend on what is on the list.
  这要看列表内容。

  327 We need them urgently.
  我们急需这些资料。

  328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

  329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
  我找刘先生

  330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
  我找Mr. Johnson

  331 May I speak to your boss?
  我找你的老板.

  332 Give me someone who can speak English.
  给我找个人,他能讲英语.

  333 Is there anyone who can speak English?
  这里有谁会讲英语?

  334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
  我想请你们负责人讲话。

  335 I would like to talk to your chief.
  我想请你们主管讲话。

  336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
  我要请王先生讲话。

  337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?
  我能请李先生讲话吗?

  338 When is he expected to be back?
  他什么时候回来?

  339 Do you know when he will be back?
  人知道他什么时候回来?

  340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?
  你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

  341 Who is this, please?
  请问你是哪一位?

  342 Who is calling, please?
  请问你是谁?

  343 May I have your name?
  请问你姓名?

  344 Whom are you calling?
  你要找谁?

  345 Will you please spell his name for me?
  请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

  346 Please say it again.
  请再说一遍。

  347 Would you speak a little louder?
  你能说的大声一点吗?

  348 Will you speak up, please?
  请你大声一点。

  349 Will you speak more slowly?
  请你说慢一点。

  350 Mr. Wang is not in now.
  王先生现在不在此地。

温馨提示:法律问题具有较强的专业性,如有疑问,建议一对一咨询专业律师
我在物流纠纷领域有丰富的实战经验 ,如果你需要针对性解答,可以向我在线咨询。
响应时间 平均2分钟内
已帮助 128536
在线咨询
声明:该作品系作者结合法律法规、政府官网及互联网相关知识整合,如若内容错误请通过【投诉】功能联系删除。
相关知识推荐
找法网咨询助手
官方
当前在线
立即咨询
找法网咨询助手提醒您:
法律所涉问题复杂,每个细节都有可能决定案件走向,若问题紧急,建议 立即咨询 律师,并详细描述自身问题,以获得 针对性解答。24小时在线,平均5分钟回复。
我爸爸再婚了。我们家的财产她能得到吗?
你好,需要看具体的情况来确定
女方结婚有孩子了,给我说她才二十岁,骗我谈恋爱的我给她发红包转的钱可以要回来吗
法律分析:依据我国相关法律的规定,在恋爱期间男方为女方花的钱,分手后一般是不能要回的,送给女方的物品视为赠与,而其他消费视为自愿的支出。法律依据:《中华人民共和
你好,我离职四年多了。今天突然看到参保身份:在职
你好,与单位协商一下,要求变更状态
我有疑问可以问您吗
可以去法院咨询。将所有材料带着到法院立案庭咨询,法院有问讯处,也可直接到立案窗口请求解答。一般法院会设立导诉或者院长、庭长接待。导诉就程序性问题进行解答,接待人
1分钟提问 海量律师提供在线解答
  • 1
    提交咨询
    详细描述您所遇到的问题或纠纷并发送
  • 2
    接入律师
    耐心等待律师解答,平均5分钟及时响应
  • 3
    获取解答
    还有疑问?60分钟无限次追问
立即咨询